Monday, August 4, 2008

I Have The Best Clients!

I have some of the best clients! I love being part of their lives and children's lives, being able to see them grow and to be there to photograph their birthday parties and create special memories for them. Looking forward to Summer's ONE YEAR session! :)

I Love it when I get testimonial's like this, it makes my day!

"I initially contacted Debbie because my photographer was relocating to another state. I was looking for a photographer who was great with kids and who offered plans for photographs of baby’s first year. I spoke with a few different photographers and ultimately decided upon Debbie because she was so helpful and I loved her work.

Throughout all of our sessions thus far, Debbie has proved herself to be an outstanding photographer. She is really great with the kids and is so patient with them….and me. She was also willing to work with me in creating a specialty portrait so I would have something similar to my first born’s specialty portrait. She is so wonderful to work with and I am so glad I found her. She can’t get rid of me now, unless she relocates of course.
Thanks for everything Debbie. "

Debbie & Jay